Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cubes

I have decided to make the move and transition all the toys upstairs to: THE GAMEROOM. Um, hello, why the hell haven't they been upstairs ALL along? In anycase, this wasn't just a move, no it was a total room transformation. Well, it is a total room transformation. Done? Not even close.

I got the idea that it would be a sophisticated gameroom. Is there such a thing? So, blue/aqua/tourqiouse and brown. It looks good, but it is a cave. Now, before the toys can go up there I have to find a place for all the other crap to go.

The good news about buying this house, is that we now know what it is we have to look for in all future houses (not that I will E.V.E.R. be able to sell this house, but that is another blog, for another day) - storage.

It is 1210 and the crying from upstairs has stopped - one down for a nap - and my husband is still playing raquetball. The All Knowing it still up and I don't see her going to sleep anytime soon!

Tomorrow is the first start of our "summer."

My goal is to blog and post pictures everyday! Wish me luck. . .

It's five o'clock somewhere, other than just in my wine glass!

No comments: